I returned late last night from Dallas, TX, where representatives from donation agencies across the nation gathered for a conference to discuss the current status of the Donate Life America effort to register 100 million people as lifesaving donors by April 2008. I’m excited to announce that the national effort is moving full steam ahead with now approximately 80 million people registered as donors across the country.
– Complimentary Marathon registration
– Heated tent, secured gear check, refreshments, private restrooms, a place to meet up with loved ones and massage therapists on race day
– Marathon Training discount with Chicago Endurance Sports ($95 Group, $50 Virtual)
– FREE athletic products
– Easy to use online fundraising tool
– Tremendous satisfaction knowing that you have helped an important cause
To register, visit http://illinois-liver.org/runforresearch/